Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cats in trees


Cats in trees
Originally uploaded by Smallbrainfield.
...or what cats get up to while you're out at work. I had to take the kids to the dentist this morning, so I stayed at home and did a bit of work until it was time for their appointment.
My daughter called me into the front room and there was a cat climbing the tree outside our house. Minutes later, across the street another cat climbed into a tree. They sat there looking at each other for a bit and generally pissing off the magpies that normally land in the upper branches. Finally, the second cat climbed down and started messing about on the wall with a third cat that had been observing proceedings from a nearby garden.

I don't know what happened to the first cat as it wasn't there when I looked a few minutes later. Perhaps it was carried off by an eagle or borrowed a car or something.

No comments: